Dear 7 Islas Family,
For decades, the 7 Islas Hotel has been an oasis between Madrid´s Gran Via and the vibrant neighborhood of Malasaña. Thus, we couldn´t allow you, our 7 Islas family, to stay away for much longer.
Like all our guests, we know you may have a few questions, especially during this unprecedented time. We wanted you to know that our team has spent this valued time away planning our re-opening protocols, as our guest´s health and safety are of upmost importance.
We strongly believe that we need to take the global situation very seriously, taking all the necessary safety measures and precautions to guarantee the wellbeing of both guests and team members.
- Ongoing training for the team following WHO and the Spanish government health authorities´ guidelines
- All surfaces including the floors are sanitized daily.
- Numerous hand sanitizer dispensers available.
- Separate entrance for guests, team members and suppliers.
- Twice-daily temperature measurement of all team members.
- Temperature measurement of all external contractors and suppliers
- Mandatory use of masks for employees.
- Mandatory use of masks for Guests (complimentary masks available on demand)
- Guest encouraged to practice social/ physical distancing from other guests and team members.
- Homologated disinfectants used for all continuous and deep cleaning processes.
- Staff trained for food safety and hygiene practices.
- Disinfection process for all linen and tableware including cutlery, glassware and serving dishes.
- The number of tables reduced to maintain the social distancing norms.
THANK YOU for your constant and unconditional support during these last months. We can’t wait to have you with us.
Your 7 Islas Family